Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy Birthday to ME...but the gift is for YOU!

Well it happened. I'm getting older. Hooray. Like lots of women it's hard for me as each year passes. I turned 29 yesterday, which means next year is the big 3-0. I'm a little scared of turning 30 and not having accomplished anything I set out to do. I'm sure lots of people have these fears! But I've decided instead of dwelling on it I'm going to make absolute sure that isn't the case! I have big goals for myself and my business! BIG goals. Scary goals. And there's that quote:

If your dreams don't scare you...they aren't big enough.

Well, mine scare the bejeezus out of me!! What if I fail completely?! Well, if I do, I'll just keep going. I mean, I can't fail COMPLETELY...things are already moving and I'm excited about where God has me and how He's going to use me to provide for our family and change the lives of so many people. 

So what does this have to do with you and this post? Well...I have a gift for you! First, check this out:


Umm holy cow, right?!?! Yeah, seriously! These two ladies are a part of the coaching team I'm in and these are their REAL RESULTS using ShaunT's T25. I cannot wait to do this program from beginning to end! I love ShaunT...he is motivating and inspiring!! And he will work your core! Each workout is only 25 minutes long...you can find 25 minutes at some point in your day to get it done. Yes, you can. No really...get off facebook...put down candy crush...knock it out in 25 minutes! Oh, and guess what?! T25 challenge pack is currently on promo for the month of April! Awesome, right?!

So here's the deal. My T25 Summer Slim Down Challenge Group starts April 21st. I'm doing this with you. My husband is doing this with us. Several coaches and challengers are doing this challenge. We are ready to ROCK our swimsuits and shorts and dresses this summer! How about you? ShaunT will make it happen with those workouts he's bringing to your home. I'll make it happen by providing support, accountability, encouragement and teaching you about proper nutrition and meal planning together. YOU make it happen by giving me 10 weeks of 100% commitment and honesty. Together we can help you succeed in reaching your health and fitness goals!

Oh wait...let me make this even sweeter for you. The first FIVE people to join my challenge group this week will get a gift card from me after the purchase of their challenge pack. It's already on sale. I'm going to give you money back. You're going to lose weight and feel amazing. I'm struggling to see any negatives here! You have until Friday. I can't wait to hear those sweet words:

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Deuces.

No comments:

Post a Comment